You are here
Legal Counsel (Regional) | Multinational Logistic Company
- Overseeing APAC region
- Stable and friendly environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest logistics companies with presence in over 120 countries. They would also provide supply chain solutions and warehousing services. They are particularly experienced and well-known serving clients from the high-tech, pharmaceuticals, textiles and automotive industry.
Reporting directly to the regional director, your main job responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and drafting various commercial agreements (e.g. transportation and warehousing agreements, service agreements, employment agreements and many more);
- Advising and supporting different business units;
- Assisting in compliance matters (e.g. assisting in formulating and implementing internal policies and regulations concerning Competition Ordinance etc.);
- Assisting in conducting training programs for compliance of the relevant laws and regulations; and
- Liaising and working with external legal advisors or consultants;
The Successful Applicant
They are looking to hire a lawyer with:
- 5-10 years of PQE;
- Fluent written and spoken English & Mandarin;
- In-house experience a big plus;
- Experience in advising on logistics matters a plus; and
- Good communication and organizational skills preferred.
What's on Offer
This is a regional legal compliance role in the logistics industry which offers stable work environment and interesting legal exposure.