You are here
Legal Counsel | Promising Tech Start-Up
- PQE 5-9 corporate finance lawyer
- Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client's management has strong experience in launching tech start-ups and is now focused on developing and expanding their software business for the real estate industry.
Reporting directly to the president, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing every legal aspect of the business, including:
- handling company secretarial matters;
- managing legal issues and documents in relation to various corporate finance transactions (e.g. NDAs / Term Sheets / Subscription Agreements etc.); and
- conducting due diligence work.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should be:
- A PQE 7-13 corporate finance lawyer from reputable law firm or company;
- Intelligent, proactive, team player, self-managing, problem solvers with balanced approach between business objectives and legal protection;
- Fluent in English (oral and written);
- Based in Hong Kong, travelling is occasionally required; and
- Experience in tech companies/ start-ups an advantage.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity for entrepreneurial corporate finance lawyers that are interested in exploring tech start-ups with huge growth potential and attractive remuneration package.