You are here
Legal Counsel - NASDAQ Listing Compliance
Hong Kong Island
HK$80,000 - HK$120,000
- Multiple stock exchange listed company
- Dynamic exposure
About Our Client
A well-known and long-established listed company with multiple businesses, and is an industry leader.
- Responsible for legal and regulatory compliance, providing legal advisory and training, and drafting and reviewing contracts and legal documents for a NASDAQ listed subsidiary, as well as the parent company.
- Ensuring all legal and compliance, and relevant filings are completed on a timely basis to the relevant stock exchanges.
- Conducting legal research and keeping abreast of regulatory changes, and advising management on a timely basis.
- Assisting in corporate projects and transactions and any disputes and contentious issues as required.
- Liaising with and managing external counsels on relevant projects, acting as a critical communications bridge between external legal advisors and internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Common Law and/or US qualified solicitor with at least 5 years PQE or more.
- Trained and practiced in corporate/commercial/capital markets, is familiar with NASDAQ listing rules, FCPA, SOX compliance, and other US compliance requirements.
- Prior experience advising on Hong Kong listing compliance issues or handling Hong Kong IPOs.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Cantonese Chinese.
- Mature and independent, takes initiative and requires minimal supervision.
- Experience in handling IP matters is an added advantages.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic exposure and challenging growth environment
- Competitive remuneration package plus performance bonus
- Multi-jurisdictional exposure