You are here
Legal Counsel | Multinational Education Company
- Fast growing multinational company
- Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational education company with strong global presence. They have grown by more than double for the past three years and continue to look to expand in different areas. They particularly emphasis on the quality of their service as well as their efficiency managing their business.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be mainly responsible for:
- compliance policy drafting, consultation with the business / other internal stakeholders, arranging formal Board approval and issuance and periodic review and advisory support to local schools and operations in relation to the same;
- creation and implementation, in coordination with management, of a risk based annual Compliance Plan each year,
- facilitating compliance risk assessment (top down and bottom up),
- conducting training and monitoring / assurance activities, including supporting post acquisition risk assessments and liaising with the internal audit team to ensure key risks are efficiently covered; and
- implementing new compliance initiatives and working with management to continually improve existing compliance risk management practices.
The Successful Applicant
They are looking to hire candidates with:
- 5-8 PQE;
- Experience in working with Senior Management;
- Experience in developing and implementing legal compliance plans;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Ability to work independently.
What's on Offer
The job will be able to offer you career stability and attractive remuneration package with a promising company.