You are here
Legal Counsel | Major Listed Entertainment Group
- Regional legal exposure
- Looking for PQE 3-5 Corporate Lawyer
About Our Client
Our client is a corporate group that oversees its leisure and entertainment business. They are the developer and owner of a number of resort facilities in Asia. They also have electronic gaming machine business, restaurant business as well as various investments in mainland China.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and working closely with various businuess units, you will be mainly responsible for:
- handling M&As, joint venture deals and occasionally financing transactions;
- dealing with listing compliance matters;
- advising on legal issues and contract negotiations in relation to the group's construction and property development projects in Asia and some other overseas market and
- managing group's trademark portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
They want to hire a lawyer with:
- 3-5 years of post-qualification experience;
- experience in handling listing compliance matters and corporate transactions;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
- the ability to speak and write fluent English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity if you are a junior to mid-level lawyer who is interested in in-house positions with a reputable company that offers solid corporate commercial training. This position also offers regional exposure and the office is based in Central.