You are here
This position is now filled
LEGAL COUNSEL - LISTED MEDIA GROUP
- Dynamic in-house legal role
- Hong Kong listed company
About Our Client
A Hong Kong listed company in the media and entertainment business. The Group is well-established and has a large worldwide customer base. They continue to grow and are currently expanding into new business sectors.
- Handling general corporate and commercial legal matters, such as IP, JV projects, merger & acquisition deals, restructuring, regulatory compliance and related matters;
- Overseeing, drafting, and reviewing all legal and corporate documents;
- Providing internal stakeholders with any legal advisory and other legal support they may need;
- Participating in ad hoc transactions and projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified lawyer with 3 - 7 years of relevant experience in reputable law firms or listed companies.
- Familiar with Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, Takeover Code and other compliance requirements.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and tight time frame.
- Good drafting skills in English and Chinese.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, and proficiency in Chinese Word Processing.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a MUST.
What's on Offer
- Competitive 13-month salary package
- Free parking space
- Free transportation to and from office
- Medical, dental, for employee and dependants
- Great office environment