You are here
Legal Counsel | Listed Hospitality Group
- Corporate commercial lawyer
- Established Legal Team
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate with business presence in a number of different Asian countries. Their business range from property development and hospitality projects, to entertainment and transportation. They are continuously looking for outstanding professionals to grow with their business operations.
Supervised directly by the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for:
- managing various M&A and JV transactions,
- drafting, reviewing and commenting on a wide range of transaction and general commercial legal documents,
- researching and advising business unit's on different legal issues (e.g. contractual, commercial, regulatory, employment, tenancy, contentious issues),
- liaising and working with external counsels on the above legal matters, and
- updating the management on relevant legal developments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be:
- a qualified lawyer with at least 5-10 years of post-qualification experience,
- experienced in handling general commercial matters (both transactional and advisory work),
- good at drafting legal documents, agreements and advice,
- strong at communicating with external and internal units,
- fluent in writing and speaking English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), and
- a team player.
What's on Offer
This is a rare hospitality in-house opening which offers job stability, good company prospect and great legal commercial exposure. Their office is located on Hong Kong island and offers competitive remuneration package.