You are here
Legal Counsel | Listed Conglormerate
- PQE 8-14 Corporate Lawyer
- Attractive in-house package
About Our Client
Our client mainly focuses on various land development projects in China. They are also investing in and acquiring some alternative businesses. Based in Central, the company's Hong Kong office is mainly comprised of top professionals from different investment teams.
Reporting directly to the company's management, you will primarily be responsible for:
- managing the legal aspects of their various projects;
- handling various corporate finance transactions;
- advising general corporate commercial issues;
- dealing with listing compliance matters; and
- liaising, managing and instructing external counsels.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- at least 8-14 years of post-qualification experience;
- strong corporate finance background;
- experience with a reputable law firm or listed company;
- excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin; and
- great communication skills with management and investment teams.
What's on Offer
This is a great chance to join an expanding company which offers fantastic corporate finance, listing compliance and project management exposure. The job offers an attractive remuneration package and dynamic work environment.