You are here
This position is now filled
Legal Counsel | International Telecommunications Company
- Leading Fortune 500 IT Company
- Sizable and dynamic legal team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global IT giants and provides a full range of IT products and services. They are one of the largest in terms of market capitalisation, profitability, revenue and number of employees. They constantly look to innovate and expand, and has an extremely high market penetration.
You will be responsible for:
- reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various customer transactions;
- leading and supporting on site negotiations with customers and clients;
- advising internal business units on corporate practice and policy;
- participating as the local contracting focal point in international deals;
- providing internal training; and
- providing legal advice and opinion to internal business units.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking to hire a qualified lawyer with 2 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in general commercial legal experience. Knowledge in the IP and TMT area is not a must but will be a plus. They are looking for someone with proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions and drafting transactional and legal documents and correspondence. As this position involves a great deal of communications both internally and externally, you must have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
What's on Offer
Exciting chance to work at one of the top IT companies with a stable, friendly and multinational working culture.