You are here
Legal Counsel | International Fashion Brand
- Attractive salary
- Multinational working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned international brand name that develops, manufactures and distributes numerous fashion products all over the world. They are well-recognised for their friendly working culture and their regional office is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the APAC Head of Legal, you will be responsible for a broad range of legal matters, including:
- reviewing, preparing and negotiating various agreements, including service, employment, leasing and license agreements;
- researching and providing general legal issues arising from their day-to-day operations, including data privacy, e-commerce, competition and trade description issues;
- identifying and reviewing newly amended or adopted legislation, and to advise appropriate follow up actions accordingly;
- analysing and mitigating potential legal risk; and
- liaising with external and internal lawyers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have 7-12 years of post-qualification experience with reputable law firms or companies with:
- outstanding legal knowledge in general commercial area;
- strong business acumen;
- ability to communicate effectively with company personnel at all levels;
- strong legal research and drafting skills; and
- high proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Rare legal in-house opening with multinational fashion brand that offers attractive package, interesting legal exposure and friendly and stable working environment.