You are here
Legal Counsel | Hong Kong Listed Company
- Corporate commercial lawyer
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company that operates in the property development, investment and energy area. Part of a Chinese conglomerate group, our client has recently been looking to diversify their business portfolio in various jurisdictions. Their office is located in Central and has performed strongly in last financial year.
Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for:
- providing professional legal advice, services and support to the Group, its subsidiaries and associates companies;
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial documents, including property development agreements, loan agreements, joint venture agreements etc.;
- advising on listing regulatory compliance matters;
- handling the legal aspects of various transactions, including M&As, investment projects etc.;
- liaise with external lawyers/advisors, regulatory authorities and professional firms;
- administer corporate governance, legal compliance and internal legal policies; and
- work closely with the group internal clients and provide legal advice on all aspects.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should have:
- 8 - 15 years of post-qualification experience in HK and PRC listed corporate commercial matters;
- Strong knowledge in listing compliance and corporate finance matters;
- Great communication skills; and
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
What's on Offer
This job is a great in-house opportunity for PQE 8-15 lawyers with strong listed corporate commercial experience. It offers attractive remuneration package and stable working environment.