You are here
Legal Counsel - High-End Electronics MNC
Hong Kong Island
- IP and Commercial Focus
- International Non-Listed Company
About Our Client
A well-established and highly reputable international brand in the high-end electronics design and manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for managing the legal affairs of all businesses in APAC, with an emphasis on Greater China.
- Supporting internal stakeholders and giving legal advice on a full range of business matters, relating to general commercial, employment, intellectual property, real estate, regulatory and compliance issues, and more.
- Liaising with relevant external partners, lawyers, regulators, customs authorities, etc.
- Keeping abreast of legal and regulatory changes and updates in APAC, and providing timely advice and training to management and internal staff as necessary.
- Handling trademark prosecution and enforcement work, developing and implementing a program to fight counterfeiting and other infringement activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified solicitor from a Common Law jurisdiction, with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience, including training from a reputable international law firm and commercial in-house working experience.
- Solid experience in handling trademark prosecution and enforcement, with experience working with relevant authorities in China.
- At least 2 - 3 years of in-house working experience, well versed in drafting and reviewing contracts such as distribution, sales and purchase, marketing, employment contracts etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including Chinese word processing.
- Mature and self-driven, good at time management and can work under minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
An attractive remuneration package with other benefits is on offer, as well as a stable and friendly working environment.