You are here
Legal Counsel - Excellent In-House Opportunity!
- Highly successful organization
- Challenging and dynamic role
About Our Client
Our client is a very successful Hong Kong listed property investor and developer, who is continuing to grow and expand their portfolio in Hong Kong, China, as well as overseas.
- Screening of legal issues in investment opportunities and corporate projects
- Providing legal support to the commercial and/or residential business of the Group such as corporate/project finance, real estate transactions and mortgage loan financing
- Ensuring proper and timely communication with external legal advisors and various department heads
- Keeping the Group's executives up-to-date of regulatory changes and other legislation matters
The Successful Applicant
- Common law qualified lawyer with 5 - 10 years PQE, preferably gained in law firms, funds, REIT or listed companies
- Excellent drafting skills with the ability to provide accurate, practical and timely advice
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Confident, effective multitasking, proactive with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communications, presentation, and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will work closely with another Legal Counsel, and report to the Head of Legal. A very competitive remuneration package is on offer, including 12 months' salary, 1 month guaranteed bonus, and 1 - 2 months discretionary bonus. Annual leave starts at 16 days, plus other attractive benefits such as enhanced MPF, medical and dental for employee and family, and more. Their office is conveniently located in Admiralty close to MTR access.