You are here
Legal Counsel, Construction
- Stable platform.
- Excellent package.
About Our Client
Our client is an international and regional platform, and a strong contributor of economic growth for Hong Kong.
Our client is an international and regional platform, and a strong contributor of economic growth for Hong Kong. They are currently seeking a Legal Counsel of 8+ years' post qualification experience to join their dynamic legal team. Working directly with the General Counsel, you will be a lead member of one of the legal functions, with primary responsibilities in the following areas:
- Draft and review legal and contractual documentation, participating in negotiations in relation to construction and projects
- Support on related contentious and arbitration matters for the group on a global scale
- Participate in negotiations, provide training and advise on operational, administrative and regulatory matters
- Protect commercial and reputation interests and ensure proper risk management of the group
They operate on a 5 day work week, based in Hong Kong. Competitive remuneration and benefits package offered to the right candidate.
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-to-senior level construction lawyer to progress within a well established and well regulated group in Hong Kong. You will have key requirements in the following area:
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with minimum 8+ years' experience in construction (contentious and/or non-contentious) matters gained from a prominent international law firm or sizeable corporation
- Strong working knowledge of drafting and reviewing legal and contractual documentation in related matters
- Experience in advising on risk and regulatory and compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
The ideal candidate will currently be based in Hong Kong.
What's on Offer
Promising opportunity for a lawyer to join a stable and highly regulated platform. Rewarding remuneration and benefits package offered to the right candidate.