You are here
Legal Controller - 6 mth renewable contract audit / compliance
- Fast Track your career
- Expand your network in Compliance
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing and listed, global bank. Rapidly expanding at the moment, they are now looking for an keen candidate to join their team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare regulatory return
- Complete regular due diligence - review of legal entity financial statements and related variance analysis, relevant legal entity risk information etc
- Perform month end closing, balance sheet and P&L
- Liaise with external auditors on annual audits.
- Work with tax department on tax and tax reporting matters.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Have a minimum of 2 years of Banking experience
- Good knowledge of product, market and industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and logical thinking
- Good written and spoken English
To apply, please click on the apply button and submit your CV in word format.
Please do not apply through linkedin
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.