You are here
Legal Contractor - Asset Management
Hong Kong Island
- Leading Asset Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player within the asset management space with over 30 offices globally.
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documentation and agreements (i.e: investment agreements, advisory agreements, distribution agreements, subscription agreements and service level agreement)
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to finalise and sign agreements
- Maintain records and filings of all documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Experience gained within reputable law firm/financial institution, with any experience within asset management is preferred.
- English and Chinese skills are ideal
- Immediately available preferred!
What's on Offer
Fantastic package on offer, with stable working hours. Excellent opportunity to develop within a well-known institution!