You are here
Legal & Compliance Officer - Private Equity Group
- Legal and Compliance
- Established Private Equity player
About Our Client
Our client offers a variety of financial services from investments, securities and research. They have a strong presence in China and have a legal and compliance team of over 5 people.
- Develop and review both internal and external compliance program;
- Assist in drafting notifications, annual returns, and other required reports;
- Produce training materials with senior management;
- Review advertisement and marketing materials, providing suggestions as well;
- Handle legal tasks as assigned by Legal Counsel.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Law or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of experience and familiar with Types 1,4, 6 and 9 regulated activities;
- Knowledge of the law and regulations pertaining to Securities;
- Fluent in English and Chinese;
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package with 5 days work and stable working environment will be offered to the successful candidate.