You are here
Legal & Compliance Officer - Financial Group
Hong Kong Island
- Legal & Compliance
- Central Location
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial company, with offices in Hong Kong, India, Thailand, PRC, New Zealand and the UK.
- Provide legal and compliance support to internal stakeholders, as well as external
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts, agreements and other legal/compliance documents
- Assist senior compliance staff in preparing compliance reports
- Assist in handling regulators enquires, investigations etc.
- Oversee company secretarial matters
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Law or relevant discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience in law firms or financial institutions
- Familiar with SFO regulations is preferred
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Excellent communication skills and able to work independently
What's on Offer
Good package with stable working hours, 5 day work week as well as attractive bonuses!