You are here
Legal & Compliance Manager - Asset Management
- Competitive salary
- International coverage
About Our Client
Our client has over 5 offices globally, including: Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Thailand and UK. They have their main businesses in Asia and have a strong online trade presence.
- Provide legal and compliance advice to internal and external parties;
- Draft and review contracts, agreements and other required documentation;
- Formulate compliance related policies and procedures for the business;
- Prepare compliance reports and deliver training to staff;
- Handle licensing applications with regulators independently;
- Oversee company secretarial matters, when required;
- Assist in various projects related to legal and compliance function.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years relevant experience in legal and compliance capacity in a financial institution;
- Familiar with regulatory requirements and governing laws;
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong language skills, fluency in English and Chinese is required;
- Able to handle tasks independently with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
This is a good platform to develop, as our client has an excellent network of businesses. There is an opportunity to further grow the team. The job offers an attractive remuneration package with good corporate exposure.