You are here
Legal Associate - Fund House
- International fund house
- Varying responsbilities
About Our Client
A large international financial institution specializing in fund investments, with offices globally
- Conduct legal research including conducting analysis and preparing reports
- Draft, review and comment on various legal documentation (including: Confidentiality Agreements, board resolutions, ISDA contracts, etc).
- Handle a full range of company secretarial matters including managing external providers, co-ordinating the formation of special purpose vehicles etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in a legal environment either in a legal or company secretarial capacity
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Skilled typing in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Opportunity for a candidate with both legal and company secretarial background to join a friendly and dynamic team. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer for the right candidate!