You are here
Hong Kong Island
- Excellent prospects
- Fantastic package
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier firm across its principal businesses of securities brokerage, investment banking and asset management
- Undertake legal research.
- Update of knowhow and library materials.
- Maintain database including letter/document precedents and contracts.
- Maintain log and record of all external law firm mandates.
- Handling deceased accounts for brokerage.
- Responsible (and monitoring) for license application (including Asset Management) for ROs
- Handle annual license review, SFC annual return and directorship notification for appointment / registration (including Asset Management) and all ah-hoc notification to the SFC.
- Handling staff declarations and maintaining database.
- Monitoring request on s329 enquiry and CPT records.
- Perform periodic monitoring of staff external securities account and maintain database.
The Successful Applicant
- LLB Degree educated or relevant
- Minimum 3 years' experience preferably in legal firm or in house legal or compliance department in financial institutions.
- High level of organizational skills, self-motivated, proactive and hardworking
- Good PC skills in particular Chinese Word Processing, and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
What's on Offer
For the right candidate, this role offers excellent salary, benefits and bonus potential