You are here
Legal Assistant - Asset Management
- Asset Management
- Junior Paralegal
About Our Client
Our client specialises in asset management with their HK office currently has around 40 people and they are a leader in ETF Funds. The current legal and compliance team has one Head of Legal, Legal Supervisor and two compliance officers. This candidate will work closely will report to the Head of Legal though also to the CEO of the company.
- Provide legal support to legal and compliance team in Hong Kong and other Asian offices.
- Review and draft legal documents, contracts, agreements in both Chinese and English.
- Assist on compliance work, including KYC, DD, account opening, etc.
- Management and filing of legal documents.
- To work on ad hoc projects as assigned, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- LLB Law degree holder
- At least 2 year's experience working in law firms or in-house legal and compliance
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Punctual, fast learner and eager to learn
What's on Offer
Good salary with attractive bonuses, the opportunity to learn and develop from Senior team members