You are here
Legal and Compliance Manager - Financial Institution
- Legal + Compliance duties
- Excellent team structure
About Our Client
Our client offers a wide array of financial services including investment banking, research, asset management, private equity to retail and corporate clients.
- Review the company's ongoing and new business to ensure all relevant rules and regulations are adhered to in both a legal and compliance capacity
- Responsible for the reviewing and negotiating service contracts, agreements and/or other legal documentation
- Coordinate and liaise with regulators on enquiries, reporting, inspection and/or investigation, being familiar with SFC regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in holder with at least 4 years' relevant experience focus on Legal and Compliance
- Understand SFC and PRC related legislations and regulatory requirements,
- Legal experience in offshore funds will be favorably considered
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Great opportunity for the right candidate with necessary Mandarin skills to join a stable, friendly working environment.