You are here
Legal and Compliance - Financial Institution
- Attractive salary
- Expanding business
About Our Client
A diversified financial firm with headquarters in Hong Kong, also a mainboard listed company. They provide asset management, capital management and investment services.
- Working independently to provide legal and compliance advice and support to management and business units
- Review the company's current and new business to ensure product and services are in compliance with all relevant rules and regulations
- Responsible for the drafting, reviewing and revising contracts, agreements and other legal documentation.
- Monitor record of and provide continuing professional training ("CPT") materials to relevant staff and also handle SFC license applications, requisite filings, notifications and liaising with SFC in relation to the license matters, etc..
- Assisting with the overseeing of company secretarial matters with local or overseas agents.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with at least 4 years' relevant experience
- Understand regulatory (ideally also PRC) requirements, candidates with offshore funds experienced is preferred
- Good command of spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Role is based in Central with guaranteed bonuses, additionally stable hours and the potential to develop within the company.