You are here
Legal Advisor | Public Authority
- Good work-life balance
- 13-18 years of PQE
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Hong Kong public authority that aims to support Hong Kong's economic development. They have been active in assisting various interested parties in expanding their business in Hong Kong as well as overseas.
As the public authority's legal counsel, you will be responsible for:
- (overseeing general corporate governance and regulatory issues, and
- advising on the handling of potential internal and external complaints.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate, you should have:
- 13-18 years of post-qualification experience;
- rich experience in providing general legal commercial advice;
- strong communication skills with senior management, and speak and write fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
What's on Offer
The job offers great work-life balance and attractive remuneration package with a well established public authority.