You are here
Leasing Officer - Shopping Mall Portfolio
A large scale portfolio
Work with international brands
About Our Client
Our client is a large scale developer in Hong Kong with highly profitable investment portfolios across Greater China. They are looking for a leasing officer/senior leasing officer for their retail portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Handle leasing matters for mass shopping malls in Hong Kong
- Develop close relationships with key tenants
- Assess leasing proposals carefully to ensure an effective trade mix aligned with the portfolio's positioning
- Stay on top of market trends and to work closely with the Marketing and Promotion teams in enhancement works
- Proactively conduct market research and analysis
- Develop relationships with leading retailers
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders in ensuring that fitting-out and refurbishment works are carried out smoothly and aligned with statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Real Estate, Surveying or related discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with major developers
- Strong market sense with analytical thinking
- Experience with MNCs and Global clients is a must
- Good leadership and interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
This is an excellent role for someone that has some retail leasing experience to further their development in this area.