You are here
This position is now filled
Learning & Development Manager
- Strategic Role
- Innovative Team
About Our Client
The client has long established their business in Greater China and they have a few famous brand names under the group. With a dynamic HR team, they are constantly driving new changes and initiatives to improve themselves together with the business.
- Reporting to the HR Director, your key role includes the development, adoption and implementation on various L&D initiatives
- Analysis business needs and design the training programme and curriculum.
- Continuously assess, design, and enhance the training in co-ordination with key internal stakeholders
- Work alongside with HR initiatives from Organisational Development to Talent Management.
- Deliver soft skills training in various format
- Work closely with senior management to identify L&D needs, develop training programs and staff development strategies based on business needs and latest trends in the market
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above
- At least 5-8 years hands-on experience on L&D, Training and Talent Management.
- Experience with Sizable companies is a plus.
- Ability to independently drive and execute training initiatives with the support of a small team
- Team player with a "can-do" attitude.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Manager
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive package and a dynamic working environment.