You are here
Learning & Development Manager (Projects)
- Leadership Role
- Strategic Consultant
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational and leading professional services provider offering integrated content, analytics and technological support amongst other customized services based on specific client needs across the financial and professional services industries.
Reporting directly to the Training Department Head, the selected candidate will work closely with the organization, taking a lead role to ensure customer satisfaction by identifying specific client needs and requirements to deliver tailored training solutions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead and support the Training team, to plan, direct and coordinate all training workshops to ensure that project objectives are accomplished at the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Facilitate the discussion of training options between stakeholders, and provide recommendations to senior management based on specific customer training needs
- Collaborate with trainer's to provide leadership and motivation through the project life cycle
- Assist the Department Head to source and recruit specific project based trainer's to meet unique client training needs
- Partner with sales team to assist in the development of marketing and business development materials as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 6 years experience working within hands-on training focused position in the professional services sector (in-house training or training solutions provider experience)
- Proven leadership skills and experience in managing projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong relationship management, ability to identify and develop and maintain key client relationships
- Immediately available candidates preferred
What's on Offer
A unique and exciting training opportunity for a a high potential individual seeking a leadership role within a fast based business environment.