You are here
L&D Specialist - MNC - Mandarin required
- Chance to develop in MNC
- Strategic planning and program design
About Our Client
My client is a European based conglomerate with strong market share in the APAC region. They are an expert in the development and utilisation of renewable resources. Their clients include governments of some of the world's largest cities. They are known for their work family culture and highly supports internal growth of their employees. With the increasing importance of the Asia market, they are seeking for HR professionals with a more strategic skill set to contribute to improving efficiency in their Hong Kong operations.
The role will report to the Training Manager and perform the following duties:
- Participate in the planning, delivery and implementation of training programs.
- Take on leadership role in end to end processes for local and regional training programs including general coordination, ensuring smooth operations, post training analysis as well as supervising team members in regards to training administration.
- Participate in occasional training delivery for routine programs.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to organize training programs ; provide recommendations as necessary.
- Attend L&D meetings with local/regional management to compromise on yearly training calendar, review company training needs, provide advice and ensure compliance with regional policy.
- Manage training portal and ensure corporate and professional written communication.
- Coordinate printed and digital publications with internal business units and external vendors.
- Partake in training administration when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of solid experience in Learning & Development (both operational and strategic).
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in HR/Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Must be fluent in English/Mandarin/Cantonese
- Ability to read and write simplified Chinese is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication/presentation skills and self-motivated.
- Well-organized person and works well with deadlines.
- Flexible and good team player
What's on Offer
This is a strategic HR position for a well-known French based conglomerate. The ideal candidate will contribute the planning and design of crucial training programs, as well as participate in the planning and implementation. There are many opportunities for career growth in a dynamic and stable environment.