You are here
KYC Due Diligence Officer
- Competative Salary
- International Work Environement
About Our Client
Our client, a leading European private bank is looking for an outstanding candidate to join their Relationship Management team. They provide a wide range of investment products to their high net worth clients.
* Issue account opening documentation to new clients
* Collate due diligence and KYC records for new clients
* Undertake annual file review of existing clients and confirm information held in records is up to date
* Work with other departments of Clearing for open loan accounts for clients
* Liaise clients and answer enquiries. Assist in organizing client events.
* Maintain filing for client files
* Provide administrative support to the Head of Relationship Management
The Successful Applicant
* University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
* Minimum 4 years relevant experience, KYC focused with knowledge of SFC AML requirements
* Understanding of HK securities and futures
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
* Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Successful candidate enjoys the opportunity to work with one of the most renowned banks in Europe.