You are here
This position is now filled
Key Account Manager - Freight forwarding and Logistics
- Global MNC
- Key Account focus
About Our Client
Our client is world leading integrated logistics service provider. To better support for their key customers, they are currently hiring key account management specialist to join their team.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Accounts, you will be assigned to take care the important key accounts for the company and ensure provide best support including freight, logistics and other value added services. You will be using your strong relationship building skills to develop a long terms partnership relationship with the customers. You will engage the customers to find new opportunities from the existing business and execute the business strategies when participating the RFP/RFI/RFQs. You will need to work closely with the operations team to ensure the client are receive the highest standard of services.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related disciplines.
- Strong knowledge in logistics, freight forwarding operations
- Good communication and analytic skills.
- Able to handle customer with a complex environment.
- Strong customer relationship building and alignment skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated, organised and focused
- Results oriented
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
The company offer attractive package and career development opportunity for suitable candidate.