You are here
Junior IT Officer
- Multinational environment
- IT infrastructure exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a prestige international educational institution, to cope with their business need, they are now looking for a junior IT Officer to join their team in Hong Kong
- Deliver both remote and on-site IT support
- Monitor and administer system capacity, performance and scheduled backup jobs
- Liaise with regional IT team/ external team on projects/ technical issues when required
- Administrate user accounts, licences, inventories and etc.
- Maintain and prepare PC, IT peripherals and mobile devices (Smart phones and tablets)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science/ IT/ related discipline
- Candidates with 2+ year related IT helpdesk support experience. Fresh graduates with relevant internship or part-time experience will also be considered
- Proficient in Windows/ Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite, iOS/ Android mobile devices, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both Cantonese and English; proficient in other Asia languages is highly regarded but not a must
- A service oriented mindset, with good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great working environment and training, set yourself on the right career track.