You are here
JAVA Programmer/ System Analyst/ System Architect
- Hands-on to team leading JAVA positions
- Stable to dynamic environments
About Our Client
A number of clients, across different industries, are seeking for hands-on JAVA Developers (Different seniority available), from well-established enterprises (In-house), to fun & dynamic Start-ups, to up and running applications houses/ operators. Here are some of the openings:
- System Analyst,
- System Architect.
Please apply to this job if you're interested in looking for a new JAVA job, or simply to stay updated on any JAVA openings going forward.
As a JAVA Programmer/ System Analyst/ System Architect, both yours and your team's aim is to create JAVA based applications by going through proper SDLC processes - These applications could various from internal business applications, to external applications/ internet platforms (Depends on your own interest and the type of company you will be choosing). In summary, your responsibilities include:
- Analyse requirements collected from end-users,
- Participate in the design and planning, specifying the system's technical specs and project timeline,
- Perform hands-on coding during the development stage,
- Involve/ assist in SIT and UAT,
- And most importantly, keep learning and share critical knowledge across the team
The Successful Applicant
To excel in these positions, these are the pre-requisites required:
- A Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent,
- 1 - 10 years of experience in hands-on JAVA development (Depends on the seniority you're looking for),
- Solid proficiency in JAVA or J2EE,
- Excellent knowledge in web technologies (HTML, CSS, etc.), and database languages (MSSQL, MYSQL),
- Good knowledge in SDLC,
- You should be a person who is: detail oriented, passionate in technologies, hunger for knowledge, self-motivated and capable to handle pressure (from deadlines, discovering bugs, etc.),
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered as Programmer, or Analyst Programmer,
- Candidates with prior team leading/ system design/ stronger business mindset will be considered as System Architect.
What's on Offer
You will either receive a lot of opportunities/ exposure to grow with a rapidly growing and dynamic Start-up/ Application Operator, or enjoy a comparatively stable environment with a well-established Corporation/ Enterprise. An attractive salary package and bonuses will be offered to the right candidate.