You are here
JAVA Equity Derivatives Developer - Negotiable Budget
- Permanent Role
- Multiple Openings
About Our Client
A market leading Investment Bank which is undergoing strong growth here in Hong Kong.
- Be involved in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Design, develop, test, manage and provide support for the various systems
- Interactive directly and build relationships with the business users
- Adopt agile methodology and test driven development
- Provide high quality customer service to all internal users
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar.
- Hands on software development life cycle experience
- Proficient using object oriented language (e.g. Java, Groovy, Ruby, Scala)
- Knowledge or experience of agile development is ideal
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a high-pressure environment
- A true passion for self-learning and adapting new programming technologies
- Strong client relationship skills with a strong customer service-oriented attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What's on Offer
Fantastic salary package, great employee benefits, and many more. Please apply for more details.