You are here
Java Application Developer - Financial Services
- Global Office Locations
- Financial Services Exposure
About Our Client
A Global Financial Services company.
- To provide maintenance and enhancement on the software application systems.
- Internal to liaise with all departments
- External with Member banks and Vendors
- Perform application system program design, development, coding, documentation, testing, user training, maintenance and enhancement on the software application systems
- Provide maintenance support and development on the software application systems
- Provide software technical support to internal, external users including vendor software package support
The Successful Applicant
- University/College graduate in Computer Science
- 3 years + programming experience including application development, quality assurance, system maintenance, system testing, user support and documentation
- Proven technical skills and development experience in Java, J2EE frameworks (Struts, Hibernate), C/C++, Perl and Unix/Linux shell scripts
- Experience with frameworks such as JSF, AJAX, XHTML is preferable
- Experience with multiple applications servers (Jboss, weblogic, websphere, tomcat) and RDBMS (Informix, DB2 or Oracle) is preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command in Cantonese/Mandarin/ English.
What's on Offer
Fantastic salary offer and much more. For more details please get in touch.