You are here
Java Application Developer - Asset Management - HKD $30k-$45k
HK$25,000 - HK$45,000
- Competitive Salary Package
- Multiple Headcounts
About Our Client
A market leading Global Asset Management firm based in Hong Kong.
- Work with operations users, internal technology teams and outsource service providers to gather business requirements, perform detailed analysis, end to end solution design and produce associated specifications.
- To participate in the development and support of the funds accounting platform and execute the strategy to build scalable platform that will improve the client experience, operational control and efficiency
- Participation in large-scale "highly-visible" SIT/UAT testing cycles with operation users, internal technology teams and outsource service providers.
- Produce implementation approach, timelines, go-live strategy.
- To implement projects in accordance to the company standards and procedure
- To maintain the security control in accordance to the company requirements
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Computing or related disciplines
- At least 5-10 years of experience in Application Development.
- Proficient in J2EE design patterns, Spring Framework, Apache Tomcat, Oracle
- Delivery focused with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaborating in a team environment utilizing Agile as the software development practice.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels and types of users internally and externally.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English is a must while ability to read/write Chinese and speak fluent Putonghua.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, 15 days annual leave.