You are here
IT Training & Support Specialist - International Legal Firm
- Stable and Work-life-balanced Environment
- Excellent Base Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and recognised international legal firm. They are now looking for a confident and professional individual to join their regional team as a IT Training & Support Specialist.
- Deliver IT training to users - From partners to managers to clerical staffs (In a classroom, desk-side and/ or one-to-one setting)
- At times to provide IT deskside support to their Hong Kong users
- Develop and maintain training materials and user guide
- Liaise and attend meetings with other trainers across the region/ globally
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of Bachelor degree or above in IT/ Computer Science/ related discipline
- With a minimum 2 years of experience in delivering IT training/ IT support, ideally to audiences from a sizeable organisation or professional services firm or law firm
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Outlook and etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, and spoken Chinese
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An enthusiastic team player
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits. And you will be working along with other IT specialist in their Hong Kong team.