You are here
IT Support Specialist
- Newly created position, rapidly expanding
- Family-like, open-minded and multinational
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognised consumer electronic brand, as well as one of the pioneers within the creative industry. An exciting and open-minded environment will be expected.
To cope with their business expansion within APAC (And especially Hong Kong), they have created a new position, IT Support Specialist, and you will be will be responsible to provide 1st and 2nd tier support to users across all level in their Hong Kong office.
You will be working in a 1-man-team here and reporting into their Regional IT Manager who sits in their China office.
- Provide both 1st & 2nd tier IT support to users in Hong Kong; across all-level, from junior to senior management
- Troubleshoot PC, hardware and software problems;
- Administer user accounts, office IT devices (e.g. routers, WiFi, etc.);
- Deliver IT training to internal users; Establish and maintain user manuals;
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and coordinate with global IT teams;
- Report to Regional IT Manager who sits in China;
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Computer Science/ IT/ related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering IT support, and track record in supporting VIPs;
- Proficient in supporting Microsoft Office Suite, MS Exchange/ AD, both Windows & Mac OS, IP Phone, Anti-virus, and etc;
- Experience in SCCM, networking devices, and Microsoft Servers would be a plus;
- Work experience in a multinational environment;
- Strong communication skills in English. Cantonese and Mandarin is highly regarded as well;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a service oriented manner
- Proactive and energetic
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive base salary and year end bonus scheme to the successful candidate. And most importantly, you will be taking part in the company's expansion in Hong Kong!