You are here
This position is now filled
- Flexible and friendly environment
- Open to candidate's suggestions/ opinion
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational business services firm. As an IT Office/ Specialist, the role is suited to a candidate who prefers working in a flexible environment (1-man-team), whilst interested in proactively seeking for IT enhancement/ improvement opportunities at times.
They have a supportive working culture and open to/ appreciate candidate's suggestions.
- Provide IT support to internal users across 2 offices
- Administrate company's IT infrastructure (MS Servers, Routers, Switches, PABX system, etc.)
- Monitor system's performance and perform regular system health check
- Liaise with external vendors and assist in ad-hoc projects
- Proactively provide suggestions to operation manager on IT enhancement
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in IT/ Computer Science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a system administration position
- Proficient in MS server, switch/ router, firewall, IP phone maintenance
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese, proficient in Mandarin will be an advantage, but not a must
- Proactive and detail minded
- Good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The client offers a friendly and open minded working environment to the right candidate, along with a competitive salary package.