You are here
This position is now filled
IT Specialist (SAP FICO & SDMM)
- People-oriented company culture
- Exposure across the region
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing and marketing corporate, with businesses emphasizes in home appliances. They are famous for their high quality and user-friendly products, where the brand stands out from the market wide across the APAC region.
To support the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for experienced candidates to assist in the company's SAP ERP projects and some system support work, working closely with the IT Manager. Candidates preferable should have exposure in commercial SAP for smooth handling.
- Perform SAP - FICO & SDMM & other ERP analysis and consultation within the company to ensure its sustainability
- Responsible for hands-on system enhancement; interface integration and data drawing duties
- Act as the contact point between specific parties involving in the project cycle to smoothen out the implementation process across the region
- Implement project cycles by working closely with other relevant parties, like vendors and other developers
- Conduct gap analysis to trouble-shoot and share professional insights to the relevant parties in the project
- Basic programming knowledge is expected when needed
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by the IT manager and respective seniors
- Provide training to internal business users regarding the ERP solution resulted
- Involve in non-SAP ERP support and projects as well
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder under the discipline of Computer Science or other equivalent courses
- Experienced in handling ERP systems, preferably in SAP ECC6 - FICO & SDMM module
- Acquire full understanding in other business flows and processes, like CRM, supply chain management, inventory management etc. will be highly preferable
- Strong analytical ability with efficient problem solving skills will be expected
- Dynamic and flexible characteristics/ personality
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
What's on Offer
- A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber and the family
- Occasional travelling might be expected.
- This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!