You are here
IT Project Manager (SAP CRM/TPM) - A well-established Company
- Autonomy to roll out projects
- Diversified working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established large company, working across different ranges of business within the region. To support the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for experienced candidates to plan, prepare, execute and implement SAP projects regarding quality and smooth run of customer services systems.
Candidates preferable should have knowledge in commercial SAP system - Customer Relationship/ Trade Promotion Management, for the IT Project Manager role under the Technology Systems Solutions Team.
- Manage full-cycle SAP CRM/TPM modules system implementation project
- Responsible for collecting user requirements, preparing functional specifications, UAT testing and go-live supporting
- Engage in data generation or analysis for system change impact and lead the Development team on system tuning, adjustment and development
- Identify potential risk, conduct root cause analysis and propose suitable solutions to resolve issues
- Perform end user support and resolve issues based on defined SLA
- Work closely with other Project Managers/ System Managers in order to develop the best project and resources plan for system/ change implementation
- Provide training to internal business users regarding the relevant system application and enhance system knowhow in the team
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in computer science and/or other relevant studies
- Solid track record in full cycle SAP CRM/TPM (Customer Relationship/ Trade Promotion Management) modules system implementation
- Minimum of 4 to 5 relevant end-to-end SAP system implementation experience in SAP CRM/TPM modules
- Strong system implementation project management experience and outstanding ability in functional specification preparation
- Fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin/ Cantonese) communication are mandatory
- Proactive attitude, problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills are required
- Candidate with relevant SAP certifications will be advantageous
What's on Offer
- A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber.
- This role will allow autonomy in carrying out the change/ transformation projects from end-to-end, with 3-4 subordinates for assistance.
- Occasional travelling might be expected.
- This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!