You are here
IT Manager - Infrastructure, Multiple Openings
Location could potentially be great
About Our Client
Multiple clients, market leaders within manufacturing/ construction & property/ technology, are looking for candidates for their "IT Infrastructure Manager" and "Assistant IT Infrastructure Manager" positions.
- Management - Lead a team which composed of Network & System Engineers and Helpdesks to maintain the availability of IT infrastructure and provide daily IT support functions
- Operation - Oversees day-to-day system administration duties, and act as an escalation point on more complicated technical incidents
- Project management - To be the project leader to drive IT infrastructure projects. Starting from the preliminary design/ planning, to implementation, vendor management, testing and so on
- Enhancement suggestion - Gather feedback from business units/ management at times to understands their requirements/ suggestions, to propose improvement plans, and as well to initiate such improvement projects
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Computer Science/IT/related discipline
- A minimum 5 years of IT working experience, and a minimum 3 years of management experience
- With strong proficiency in Microsoft/ Linux Servers, Virtualization Technologies, Networking, IT security, and etc.
- Knowledge in advance/ latest technologies is high regarded (e.g. Cloud, Unified Communication, etc.)
- Familiar with managing external vendors and/or outsourced Helpdesk team
- Good project management and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Team player with leadership skills that is adequate to drive changes & new approaches
What's on Offer
Our clients offers competitive remuneration packages, along with a great career progression opportunities.