You are here
- Fast Growing Company
- Regional Exposure and Excellent Prospect
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing company with a business portfolio that includes investments, corporate management services, and online entertainment. Their Hong Kong office manages the business at a corporate level and works closely with business units in China and Southeast Asia. In order to support their rapid expansion in Asia, they are hiring an Internal Audit Manager to join their team and contribute to their long term development in the region.
- To develop and assist in overall internal audit planning for the Group;
- To perform for company risk assessment in I.T perspective;
- To conduct IT audit across the group's regional operations;
- To conduct special investigations and assignments as requested by senior management;
- To investigate all compliance and procedural issues and reports;
- To develop and assist in monitoring compliance matters according to the Group's policies and procedures;
- To prepare, review and update the IT operation procedures within the group operations and prepare corresponding audit programs;
- To report findings including significant internal control issues and recommendations for the remedy of control weaknesses and non-compliance to the Group's policies and procedures and the improvement of operational efficiency;
- Ad hoc duties requires.
- Overseas travel upon required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / related discipline and preferable with an recognized qualification;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences;
- Possession of professional qualification such as CISA / CISSP is advantageous;
- Practical experience and on-job knowledge in: business and system process review, internal control, IT auditing, information security management, IT risk management will be advantageous;
- Highly analytical and critical mind set;
- Strong business acumen and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Willing to travel to Greater China & Southeast Asian countries on regular basis.
What's on Offer
For interested applicant, please contact Ms. Sharon Li by emailing or calling +852 3412-4816.