You are here
IT Auditor with a Sizeable MNC Conglomerate (Open to Big 4)
- Rotation Opportunities within the Group
- Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious conglomerate with diversified business portfolio in Asia. To cope with business needs, it is looking for a high-calibre individual to join as IT Auditor.
You will conduct IT audit by conducting technical consultancy assignment. You will develop and undertake the Computer Assisted Auditing Techniques (CAATs) Program. You will identify control weaknesses and suggest recommendation for improvement and mitigate potential risk. You will also responsible for cyber and system security health checks.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience in Big 4
- Bachelor degree of Finance/ Accounting or related disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, database query languages, IT risk standards and web application programming languages
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese
- Strong communications skills to liaise with Heads of business units, flexibility to work independently under pressure
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established conglomerate. Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.