You are here
IT Auditor with a Sizeable MNC Conglomerate (Open to Big 4)
- APAC exposure
- One of the most well-established MNC conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable and very well-established listed conglomerate business group, with business units spanning across various industries, and operating some of the most highly recognisable brands in Hong Kong. The Group has businesses across the globe, and embraces a multicultural work environment.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, and working as part of a sizable audit team, you will be responsible for developing audit plans and assessing for system risks. You will be expected to be hands-on in analysing the system operational controls, and for evaluating and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the risk management processes.
The Successful Applicant
* University graduate in accounting or Information Systems
* Minimum 4 years of IT audit experience ideally gained from a Big 4
* Hands-on experience in IT audit planning
* Excellent communications skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
* Solid team player, and able to perform under minimum supervision
* Willing to travel across the APAC region
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most reputable and most sizable listed conglomerate groups. You will gain excellent exposure on a regional level across APAC, and will have ample opportunities for career advancement within the Group. A competitive remuneration package is offered along with other fringe benefits.