You are here
IT Audit & Security Lead - Large-scale Corporate
- All-round IT audit experience
- Act as a portfolio/ relationship manager
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established corporate with huge technology team in the region. They are now hiring a new IT Audit & Security Lead which will sit under the Audit Department. This role will be managing a team of 4. The candidate must come from technical IT background with auditing experience.
- Oversee the whole IT Audit team which includes the function of infrastructure audit, platform security audit, application/ cyber security audit etc.
- The team and yourself will be working with external parties on IT general controls, access management, data centre operation monitoring etc.
- Act as a portfolio and relationship manager, you will be a middleman between your team and the senior business stakeholders' group
- Responsible for staff development, mentoring and coaching duties
- Support the team on annual risk and audit planning exercise and prepare relevant documents for the project completion
- Identify opportunities to address potential risk and control issues and provide improvement solutions
- Review and update standards, guidelines, methodologies, workflows in relations to IT audits
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- Professional qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or any relevant certificates
- At least 10 years experience in IT auditing, IT risk, security and control assessment in sizable and multinational companies
- Track record in managing a IT risk/ security/ auditing team which is in-charge of IT auditing, IT operation control effectiveness control, service management and security management
- Proficient knowledge of the industry best practice and trends on IT governance, risk management and controls
- Strong understanding in ITIL, ISO, information system risk analyst covering various IT domains such as the operating systems, database, data centre operation, network infrastructure, system architecture and service management
- Excellent in report writing, analytic skills, problem solving skills and decision making skills
- Outstanding leadership track record with coverage in stakeholder management, people and relationship management
- Fluent in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Right candidate will be offered the chance to be the successor of part of the executive management team and manage the team of 4. Competitive remuneration package will be rewarded as well.