You are here
IT Application Director, Asia Pacific - Sizable FMCG Brand
All-round IT application/ system background
Strong regional management track record
About Our Client
Our client is a prestige American FMCG brand. They have a sizable IT team both locally and in the APAC region. They invest heavily in technology to ensure they are always at a competitive position and have the best internal set-up to support business growth.
- Responsible for regional communication and alignment on application requirements and projects
- He/she will consolidate the ideas/ solutions thus make the judgement on project team allocation, system and project owner as well as team resources arrangements
- Accountable for driving conversation with senior business stakeholders on their needs and managing their expectation
- Monitor and involve in change management program
- Ensuring training and supporting documents are relevant and available
- Minimise the overall effect to users on different application changes
The Successful Applicant
This client is looking for a candidate who has over 14 years of IT experience with recent at least 6 years working in a sizable multinational company as a Regional Application Senior Management role. Solid IT application and system background and regional management track record are two keys. This position will be working with different IT Centre of Excellence (COE) teams thus he/she must have the ability to communicate and manage complex projects/ teams well. Strong business sense, communication, influencing, decision-making skills are all mandatory.
What's on Offer
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. This position will be reporting directly to the APAC CIO and Head of Application in the headquarter.