You are here
ISDA Associate/AVP - Leading i-Bank
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great financial exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global corporate and investment bank, their operations span private equity, asset management, insurance and securities.
- Assist in Master Agreement negotiations, including ISDA, CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, guarantee and other ancillary documents for the Asia-Pacific region;
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to support the Master Agreement negotiations;
- Liaise with head office and assist in execution of Master Agreements;
- Assist in obtaining legal memorandum/ survey/ opinion and coordinate with external lawyers for accessing Master Agreement negotiations in new jurisdictions;
- Maintain Legal system for negotiation status update and Master Agreement file management.
The Successful Applicant
- Good command of written and spoken English with Cantonese or Mandarin will be a plus;
- At least 5 year of experience in handling Master Agreement negotiations will be given priority;
- Good research skills and ability to prepare clear legal summaries/research notes;
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to collaborate internally with stakeholders from different departments;
- PRC experience is an advantage.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent, dynamic role that exposes the successful candidate to a variety of financial legal work. Our client offers competitive remuneration package.