You are here
IPO Paralegal - International Law Firm
- Opportunity for a Junior Paralegal to join an International Law Firm
- Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable international law firm with more than 30 offices globally.
In this position, you will be assisting fee-earners in handling IPO projects, including but not limited to conducting due diligence work, preparing verification notes, conducting legal research and document translation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a law degree and preferably a minimum of 1 year experience working as an IPO Paralegal gained from either an international law firm or a sizable local law firm. Candidates who are currently applying for the IANG Visa are welcome to apply.
Language proficiency requirements:
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese
- Good communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads with good attention to detail
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to become part of a well networked team
- Opportunities, support, and rewards that will take you further
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Inclusive and supportive work environment