You are here
This position is now filled
IPO Legal Manager
- excellent remuneration package
- good career progression
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading international firm, where their capital market practice has a strong profile in the market in handling a wide range of transactions, particularly in IPOs and M&As
- They have a dynamic and impressive team of lawyers, led by reputable Partners in the field
In this role you will focus mainly on Hong Kong IPO work but you'll also be exposed to other capital markets, mergers and acquisitions work. You will assist the Partners advising Hong Kong-listed companies on public mergers and acquisitions, very substantial acquisitions and disposals, connected and notifiable transactions in a broad range of industries including the energy, consumer/retail, food and beverage, technology and industrial manufacturing sectors.
Apart from reviewing/ drafting/ translating documents and client facing, you will also be the leader of the team and have the opportunity to manage/ supervise junior paralegals/ trainees. This is a perfect opportunity for career paralegals to progress upwards at a leading law firm.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 3 years' corporate experience gained from a reputable law firm or capital market group. Our client is looking for a motivated and organized candidate who has experience in managing / supervising junior staff. The ideal candidate speaks excellent English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- This is an amazing opportunity for a capital market paralegal to take up a management position.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate